Core Temp Free Download
Core temp free download for windows xp/7/8/10. Get offline installer setup direct high speed download link of Core temp temperature monitor for windows 32-64bit PC. Find accurate CPU Temperature with coretemp temperature monitoring application.
- Windows 10/7/XP
- English & Others
- Latest Release
- 20 May 2018
- File Size
- 422KB / 382KB (32-bit)
Core Temp V1.11 Features
- Motherboard agnostic.
- DTS features supported all recent x86 processors.
- Support AMD EPYC (Naples) processors, Stoney Ridge APUs.
- Multiple processor group support.
- Support for Intel Coffee Lake, Denverton, Gemini Lake
- Easy to Use & accurate temperature.
Core Temp Overview
Core Temp is handy application which let users to monitor CPU temperature. It is powerful program which gives you accurate temperature of vital computer hardware. It is capable of displaying a temperature of each individual core of every processor in your system. User can see hardware temperature fluctuation in real time with varying workloads. In addition to this all major processor manufacturers have implemented “Digital Thermal Sensors” in their products. DTS provides accurate reading than conventional on board thermal sensors. CPUID HWmonitor is best alternative to Core Temp
First of all download the application from the link given above. You will experience user friendly interface furthermore you can get vital temp Information of your CPU. Upon further exploring you will experience another cool feature that it allows user’s to protect from over heating of CPU parts. By enabling this feature you will probably safe your PC from overheating.
System Requirements CoreTemp
Below are the minimum system requirements to run CPU temperature monitor.
- Operating System: Windows XP / Windows vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10.
- Processor: P4 or Higher.
- Hard Disk: 10 MB or Higher disk Space.
- Ram: 256 MB Ram or Higher.